- Setting Up
- Investigating Connection Issues
- Refreshing Firmware
- Running with Connected Footwear
- Would i be able to associate my shoes to any MapMy application?
- How would I reclaim the MVP benefits that go with my acquisition of UA Connected Footwear?
- Will I need to charge the battery?
- What is the life expectancy of these shoes?
- Are the shoes waterproof?
To combine your UA Connected Footwear to your telephone, please first confirm that you have bought the right pair of shoes. As of now, a few diverse shoe models contain the innovation needed to associate your shoes to your application. To be sure that you bought the right model, check for a Bluetooth # within the tongue of the correct shoe. To find out additional, look at the UA site.
When you have affirmed your shoes are outfitted with a Bluetooth sensor, it would be ideal if you audit the accompanying to guarantee an effective matching:
- Download and introduce the most recent rendition of MapMyRun, MapMyWalk, MapMyRide, or MapMyFitness. On the off chance that you as of now have a MapMy application introduced, it would be ideal if you twofold check the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store for a redesign before blending your shoes.
- Sign in or make a record with MapMy. Open the application and either make another record by squeezing “Join Now,” or sign in utilizing your email and secret phrase.
When you’ve signed into the application, the default page is the “Track Workout” screen. From here, tap the shoe symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
On the off chance that you have not combined some other UA Connected Footwear, tap “Interface Now” to proceed.
In the event that you have combined UA Connected Footwear previously, your shoes will show up here, regardless of whether they are currently resigned. To set up another pair of shoes, tap the + symbol in the upper right, at that point tap the “Associate Now” button from the screen capture above.
Next, the application will train you to set your correct shoe on a level surface for 5 seconds. This is desirable over wearing the shoes during the underlying arrangement. Following 5 seconds, tap “Quest for Shoes” to start the Bluetooth check for your footwear.
Follow the onscreen brief to tenderly tap or move your correct shoe to awaken the sensor. This permits it to be discoverable by the application.
After your shoes associate, tap “Proceed” to progress to an obligatory firmware update.
Investigating Connection Issues
On the off chance that your shoes are not recognized, on-screen prompts will manage you through investigating tips to help get your shoes matched. Tap “Begin” to start.
In the event that your shoes actually won’t interface, attempt the accompanying:
- Power quit the MapMy application
- From your telephone’s Settings, switch Bluetooth off and afterward on once more (note: for iOS clients, don’t do this by swiping up on your iPhone to get to the control community. If you don’t mind visit your telephone’s Settings application and switch Bluetooth off/on from that point)
- While in your telephone’s Bluetooth setting, verify whether “UA Footpod” is recorded under “Matched Devices.” If present, tap to overlook the shoes from your rundown of recalled gadgets.
- For Android clients, check your telephone’s settings to ensure Location Services are empowered and consents conceded for the MapMy application. To check, it would be ideal if you go to your telephone’s Settings application > Location > Enable. At that point explore to your telephone’s Application Manager setting> MapMyRun > Permissions > Location > Enabled. In the event that the area isn’t empowered in the two places, your shoes won’t be found in the checking cycle.
- Re-open the MapMy application and re-start matching. Take a stab at setting the correct shoe level for 5 seconds, flipping around it so the sole of the shoe is looking awake for 5 seconds, at that point returning it to an upstanding situation to stir the sensor.
In case you’re actually having issues with association, told us by presenting a help ticket inside the application. Solicitations submitted in-application contain extra data that can assist our designers with diagnosing your issue. To present a solicitation, open your MapMy application > explore to the application’s menu > look to the base and select “Help” > tap “Contact Support ” > depict the issue and submit. One of our operators will be in contact with you without further ado!
Required Firmware Update
When you’ve built up an association with your shoes, the application will incite you to play out a firmware update. This update is required and ought to be finished before working out with the shoes. It should take between 1 to 5 minutes to finish. To start the firmware update, tap “Proceed.”
Significant hints for a fruitful firmware update:
- Keep your telephone and shoe near one another (under 12 inches separated)
- Keep the application in the forefront on your telephone (at the end of the day, don’t explore away to another application during the update)
- Ensure your telephone has a solid WiFi association
In the event that the firmware update fizzles, twofold check the tips above and afterward tap “Retry” to quickly reattempt the update.
In case you’re actually having issues with finishing the update, told us by presenting a help ticket inside the application. Solicitations submitted in-application contain extra data that can assist our architects with diagnosing your issue. To present a solicitation, open your MapMy application > explore to the application’s menu > look to the base and select “Help” > tap “Contact Support ” > portray the issue and submit. One of our operators will be in contact with you without further ado!
Running with Connected Footwear
When you’ve combined your shoes and refreshed the firmware, you are currently prepared to record an exercise! To study recording exercises with your UA Connected Footwear, look at:
Running With Your Phone
Running Without Your Phone
Would i be able to associate my shoes to any MapMy application?
Truly, the shoes are viable with the most recent variants of all MapMy applications, including MapMyFitness, MapMyWalk, MapMyRide, and MapMyHike. The shoes are not viable with UA Record, MyFitnessPal, or Endomondo as of now.
How would I reclaim the MVP benefits that go with my acquisition of UA Connected Footwear?
When you pair your UA Connected Footwear to your MapMy application, MVP highlights, for example, Live Tracking and Coaching, ought to be opened inside the application. To study what highlights are incorporated with MVP, look at the connected Help Center article.